Highlands Residential Mortgage, LTD. is very excited to now offer and accept HARP loan programs. HARP is designed to help you get a new, more affordable, more stable mortgage. HARP refinance loans require a loan application and underwriting process, and refinance fees will apply.
Program highlights include:
- More Appraisal Waivers offered
- More flexibility in transference of current private mortgage insurance
- 125% Loan to values available loans without Private Mortgage Insurance!
- Owner occupied, 2nd home and investment properties 1-4 units
- No restrictions on the number of properties financed
- Current mortgage must be owned or guaranteed by Freddie Mac or Fannie Mae
- Current mortgage must have been sold to Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac on or before May 31, 2009
- Current mortgage cannot have been refinanced under HARP previously unless it is a Fannie Mae loan that was refinanced under HARP from March-May, 2009
- Current loan-to-value ratio must be greater than 80%
- The borrower must be current on the mortgage at the time of the refinance, with a good payment history in the past 12 months
To determined if your properties is Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac eligible, click on the computer screen below and that will take you to their site.
Leave a Reply